4/2/14

My path has changed

The topic of my last post became a song. I can't wait to play it live for the first time at our next show! Some exciting news..... my band Scale Model, has finished our first full-length album and will release it this week! Stay tuned on our website: www.ScaleModelmusic.com

I'm enjoying only teaching 3 classes this semester! The plan was to focus more time on developing my life coaching business and writing a book. It sometimes happens as I live my life listening to my higher self, my inner genius, for guidance, that my plans change. I have thought for years now that I wanted to be like Wayne Dyer, a world famous motivational speaker and author. But I guess, for some reason, I had never really entertained the idea or thought I could do it. Well, guess what my divine guidance has led me to? I'm always glad I listen to this guidance because everything flows to me when I do. I've been trying to figure out what my ideal clientele is for my life coach business and it kept coming back to young adults. The problem is, young adults 18-25 don't usually have the interest or money to get a life coach. I would need to reach them in a way that was easy, free and accessible to them. Also, I like teaching and speaking to groups more than one-on-one, so speaking at Colleges/Universities seemed like a good idea. Since I teach college, and thanks to an article my mom's friend sent me, I realized doing seminars/workshops at the University seemed like the perfect path for me. I started reaching out to the people I know at 2 area Universities and one community college. I am talking to all of them about doing a seminar!