8/10/12

Do It Tonight - not just a catchy song title ;)......

At the beginning of summer, I thought my life was better than it had ever been and it couldn't get any better. It has continued to amaze me how knowing "the secret" to how the universe really works has paid off. I would say now, my life is even BETTER and I'm thinking it couldn't possibly get any better, but really I know it will!

I plead with people to try understanding, accepting and practicing the "secret". (sorry for all the "secret" references - I actually hate that movie but can't think of a better way to describe this phenomenon). Even though it's very difficult at times, I can't tell you how worth it it is.

So, if you're curious to know just exactly why my life is amazing to me? Well, let me tell you. ;0

I was successful at starting my life coach - based classes and will be doing more because the continuing ed department at volunteer state community college has accepted my class proposal and is offering it this fall.

I was wondering why I was getting divine guidance earlier this summer when telling the dept. head at Vol. St., what classes I wanted to take. The thought kept popping into my head that I should only take 5 classes this fall because I'd be busy with other stuff. So, I held off and now I see why. I just got an email from the dept. head at Tenessee State University asking me if I wanted to teach a class or two there this fall. I've been wanting to teach there because it's only 10 min. from home and also pays more. AND since Vol. State is going to offer my Improve Your Life From The Inside Out class, I'm glad I didn't take more than 5 from Vol. St. and Motlow St., combined. Actually now that I think about it, the universe was trying to help me because one of the 2 classes I originally was signed up to teach was bumped.

Oh, and with the band, we just finished recording our cd and it sounds amazing and we got a booking agent and have great tours scheduled. The cd cover turned out great (our friend Ryan took a photo of toys that look like us). I know once people hear it, we're going to blow up. I can just feel it. And, knowing the law of attraction and seeing proof with everything that has happened in my life in the last 4 years, I know that's the secret to manifesting something: don't just believe it, know it, feel it as if it's already happening.

Trust me, once you get the hang of practicing this, it becomes second nature and you can't imagine living life without doing it - it's amazing! It's SO worth it!

One of our new songs is about this acutally: Do It Tonight. * :)

There's more. Tomorrow I get to leave for a 12-day vacation in Europe with Dave for our 10-year anniversary.
And when we get back, we'll play our cd release show and Hard Rock Cafe show.



*probably by the time you read this, the link will be up.