11/20/11

Why we need to concern ourselves with helping others

I'm glad I decided to keep this journal to see my thoughts as I grow in my spirituality and learn about how the universe works. I saw a previous post where I was trying to understand how the law of attraction worked and if it was necessary to have as part of your desire wanting to help others. Now, after immersing my self in studying and practicing this for a little while, I realize the answer to that and why. So, here it is as I understand it now...

The reason you need to worry about helping and sending love to others in addition to focusing on your own desires is because we're all connected and when you help and send love to someone else, you help and send love to yourself which helps you manifest your own desires.

That's it.

Thanks.
okay bye. ;)

It really is that simple. I'm finding that the more I seek answers to how the universe works, the answers I find are more simple than I realized.

We've all heard (and maybe even experienced ourselves if we cared enough to help ourselves become better, happier, more prosperous, etc...) that when you're feeling down, sad, depressed... you should help someone else because you will feel better yourself. It's not a new concept, this idea that what you give you get back and then some. However, I, being the kind of person who likes to know why and likes to analyze things, had to know how and why that happens. I'm happy to say that I've finally found an answer that makes the most sense to me.

This is particularly pertinent in the current state of the globe because now, more than ever, we need to stop fighting and killing one another and collaborate to figure out how to work together to help our collective selves. The earth (and humanity, and our economy, and our political system for that matter) can't sustain what we're doing to it and the way we're doing it. The ego has taken control in the (human) powers that be in these systems and that has led to corruption. You know what comes after something corrupts?  It crumbles.

I have so much to talk about. This is what happens when I wait to write only once a month. I'll have to start writing more frequently. So, you'll start to see much more of me whether you like it or not! Muwahahaha. (well, if you don't like it I suppose you can just not take the time to read my blog, but I hope you will.)