7/8/11

I've Started a Radio Show

I started a radio show to help give local Nashville (and outside) indie musicians a chance to share their music with the world (or at least the dozen people who listen to my show ;).
My other purpose is to have another outlet to teach others about the law of attraction/law of the universe. I have one lesson/message each week in-between the music and LOVE to hear others stories of how the Law has worked for them or some other positive/inspiring story, and I would LOVE to share people's stories with the world. Imagine a radio show like Delilah, but focused on the Law and other positive/inspiring stories only (not to mention better MUSIC! ;).  Who says positive, spiritual people can't ROCK?!

It's every Sunday from 6-9pm (CST) on 88.5 fm in the Nashville area or streaming live online at www.WVCP.net.

I'd love to have you send me a message if you want to share anything on air. Send me a message through my Facebook page: Megan Rox's Indie Rox Show.